Download this app to your desktop
HiPER Scientific Calculator is a popular calculator with rapidly growing downloads and high user ratings.
The calculator has 15 digits of significand and 3 digits of exponent in its free version and up to 100 digits of significand and 9 digits of exponent in HiPER Calc Pro. It detects repeating decimals and numbers can be also entered as fractions or converted to fractions.
The Pro version has the "expression" mode in which you can write expressions in a natural way and watch your calculations. The result is displayed as a number, simplified expression etc.
The calculator has several layouts suitable for various screen sizes:
- "pocket" for small devices
- "compact" for smartphones (in portrait and landscape orientation)
- "expanded" for tablets
A multiline display can be turned on in tablets to show the complete history of calculations and to provide access the previous results.
Users can choose from several high-quality themes.
The calculator has many functions, such as:
- basic arithmetic operations including percentage, modulo and negation;
- fractions (in Pro version any expression including nested fractions can be entered as a numerator and a denominator);
- mixed numbers;
- periodic numbers and their conversion to fractions;
- unlimited number of braces;
- operator priority;
- repeated operations;
- variables and symbolic computation (Pro);
- calculation details (Pro);
- complex numbers (Pro);
- conversion between rectangular and polar coordinates (Pro);
- advanced number operations such as random numbers, combinations, permutations, common greatest divisor, etc.;
- trigonometric and hyperbolic functions;
- powers, roots, logarithms, etc.;
- degrees, minutes and seconds conversion;
- fixed point, scientific and engineering display format;
- enter and display exponent as SI units prefix;
- memory operations with 10 extended memories;
- clipboard operations with various clipboard formats;
- result history;
- binary, octal and hexadecimal numeral systems;
- logical operations;
- bitwise shifts and rotations;
- haptic feedback;
- more than 90 physical constants;
- conversion among 200 units;
- Reverse Polish notation.
The calculator has many settings to manage the full screen mode, decimal and thousand separators, etc.
All features are described with a built-in help.
If you found the calculator useful, please consider upgrading to HiPER Calc Pro. By buying this, you will support further development of the calculator and get these additional functions:
- expression mode;
- variables and symbolic computation;
- calculation details - extended information about a calculation like all complex roots, unit circle etc.;
- complex numbers;
- up to 100 decimal places and 9 digits of exponent;
- significand and exponent precision settings (separately for portrait and landscape in compact view and for expanded view);
- more themes.